Sunday 26 October 2008

First Post







Hello everyone. My name is Milly, and my sister is called Molly. We are Mini X Standard Rexes. I am a Castor Dalmation and Molly is a Black Charlie. We are both 1 year old, and we were rescued at the age of 7 weeks. My mummy came to see us at the rescue, and took us home. I love my life. I have a lovely big warm hutch with loads of tasty hay to eat and snuggle into. I go out every day onto grass in summer or hay in winter. I now have a lovely cover over our run, which keeps us nice and dry. If my mummy is out, me and Molly get to sunbath in our hutch, which we love. Our girls gotta catch the rays. Mummy has to be careful we are not out in the sun too much, as I get a painful red nose. Above is a piccie of me and Molly when we were babies. And below is a piccie of us now. Look how much we have grown!! Anyway, I'm off to go eat some lovely hay. Speak to you guys soon. BYE!!!



No comments: